The Mortelle estate is in the heart of Maremma in Tuscany, near the town of Castiglione della Pescaia set in an extraordinary and fascinating position both for the territory’s unparalleled natural beauty and its historical heritage and culture. The Antinori family has been part of this territory for generations. The property extends over an area of 270 hectares (667 acres) 170 of which (420 acres) are planted mainly with vineyards of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. The varieties grown in this area can fully express their own characteristics as well as the exceptional qualities of the terroir.
- Maremma Toscana D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- In barriques for 12 months before being bottled and further aged in the bottle.
- Intense and complex defined by sensations of ripe red fruit, sour cherries and plums, together with spicy notes of paprika and white pepper.
- It’s velvety, savory with mouth filling tannins and a persistent finish. The aftertaste brings back fragrant hints of red fruit, tobacco and cocoa.
- Pairs with
- A wine for tasteful dishes. Excellent with a plate of pasta with meat sauce
- 14% Vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.