Conte della Vipera - Umbria I.G.T. - Castello della Sala - Antinori
The straw yellow Conte della Vipera wine is produced from Sauvignon Blanc and Sèmillon grapes. The grape clusters were hand harvested and immediately brought to the cellar where they were cooled down before pressing to preserve characteristic varietal aromas. The grape varieties were fermented separately in stainless steel tanks at a low controlled temperature. Following fermentation the wine was blended, so that the fresh, vertical and slightly aromatic Sauvignon wine was blended with soft, tropical Sèmillon, the two grape varieties complete each other.
- Umbria I.G.T.
- Wine style
- Dry white wine
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon
- In the bottle for some months.
- Intense notes of lychees, pineapples and passion fruit that merge with pleasant sensations of grapefruit.
- Fresh, vibrant, harmonious, saline-forward with good persistence and a flavorful finish with nuances of citron peel and pineapple.
- Pairs with
- Appetizers, pasta with fish or vegetables, main courses with fish or delicate cheeses. Serve at 10-12 C.
- 13% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Castello della Sala - Antinori
No customer reviews for the moment.