Cuvée Brut Terrazze Dell' Etna
The Chardonnay vines for the Cuvée Brut sparkling wine have an age of 7-15 years and grow in the mineral rich volcanic soil in Terrazze dell'Etna’s vineyards on the northwestern slopes of Mount Etna near Randazzo at an altitude of 750-950 m.
The grapes were manually harvested, sorted, and destemmed. Following cooling of the grapes and a soft pressing the grape juice was fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature. After the first fermentation the wine went through the second fermentation in the bottles according to the classic method for producing sparkling wine and aged for 36 month on the lees with the bottles placed on classic wooden pupitre followed by dégorgement with by hand.
Longevity 5-10 years.
- Brut Metodo Classico
- Wine style
- White Sparkling wine, Metodo Classico
- 36 month on the lees produced with pupitre
- Intense, quite persistent, refined, elegant and fragrant, excellent imprint of yeast with the sensation of toasted bread, exotic and citrus fruit.
- A product of great fineness and elegance, well balanced with a discreet softness. Good intense aromatic persistence with a tasty return of minerals and citrus hints, quite sapid, the foam is creamy and refined final sensations.
- Pairs with
- Fish and crustaceans, even raw, traditional Sicilian pasta dishes, soft cheese and white meat. Serve at 6-8 C
- 12.0% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Terrazze dell' Etna
No customer reviews for the moment.