Blanc de Blancs Pas dosé - Alessandro Viola
The winery consists of 7 hectares of vineyard cultivated with Grillo, Nero D'avola, Nerello Mascalese and Catarratto grapes, most of the vineyards are located in the Pietra Rinosa district near Alcamo, the remaining part on Mount Bonifitato - the mountain that dominates the city of Alcamo. Alessandro Viola, oenologist with national and European experience, takes care of all the phases, from the agricultural management of the vineyard to the winemaking operations of the grapes.The philosophy of the company's wines is very simple, making wine using grapes as the only ingredient, this is not due purely to ethical reasons but to a belief developed over the years that making pure wine is not only possible but also that the result is better. The same approach is used in the management of the vineyards, that is, making the land independent from fertilizers and herbicides by relying on the natural fertility of the soil capable of renewing itself provided that man does not disturb its balance.
- Wine style
- Dry White sparkling wine Brut - Metodo Classico Pas Dosè
- 4 months in steel tanks and barriques followed by bottle maturation for at least 20 months
- Hints of almonds, aromatic herbs and peaches.
- Fine perlage, fresh and flavorfull
- Pairs with
- White meat grilled, fish and sea food dishes, grilled vegetables. Serving temperature 10-12°C.
- 12,5% Vol.
- 0,75 l
- Alessandro Viola
No customer reviews for the moment.