SoloSole - Vermentino Bolgheri D.O.C. - Poggio al Tesoro
The Allegrini family has played a leading role in the history of Valpolicella since the sixteenth century and has handed down the culture of the vine and wine ever since. The corporate legacy of Giovanni Allegrini, the driving force behind the rebirth of the Valpolicella area, passed into the hands of the new generations. The company experienced a profound period of transformation starting in the 1960s with Giovanni Allegrini, recognized as one of the greatest architects of the rebirth of Valpolicella. He perfected the art of winemaking, meticulously selecting the grapes and introducing some important innovations in viticulture and oenology.
The vermentino vines for the Solosole has an age of 16 years and grow in the Le Sondraie vineyard at an altitude of 25 m. in soil with sand, gravel and clay. The grapes were manually harvested and following a careful selection and soft pressing the grapes were fermented in stainless steel tanks without malolactic fermentation. The wine matured for a period in the tanks on fine lees followed by a month in the bottle before release to the market.
- Vermentino Bolgheri D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dry white wine
- A period in stainless steel tanks on fine lees followed by a month in the bottle.
- Notes of stone fruits such as peach and apricot,
- Clean, crisp and succulent with generous fruit character. The finish is long, dry and zesty
- Pairs with
- Appetizers, raw fish, fried seafood, fish stews and vegetable dishes. Serve at 8-10°C.
- 13,5% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Poggio al Tesoro
No customer reviews for the moment.