Malvasia delle Lipari D.O.C. - Tenuta Di Castellaro
Tenuta di Castellaro is the realization of passion and dream that have merged into a perfect union, giving life to a unique excellence of its kind. The vines grown organically in the 20 hectares of vineyards, preserves the precious fruit that gives birth to sought-after wines with a unique taste, pure expression of the volcanic territory of Lipari.
The Malvasia delle Lipari comes from vineyards with sandy, volcanic, deep, fertile soil rich in microelements, on terraces facing southwest located at an altitude of 50 m. on the Lipari Island. The grape bunches were harvested and dried directly in the vineyard. After 15 days of drying in the sun the grapes were softly pressed and left fermentation in oak barrels for several months.
- Malvasia delle Lipari D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Sweet dessert wine
- Malvasia, Corinto
- Fermentation takes place in oak barrels followed by at least 18 months in the bottle.
- Complex notes of ripe apricot, figs, elderberries and raisins with hints of Mediterranean scrub.
- The taste has a great balance between sweetness and acidity that make this wine pleasantly fresh and never redundant.
- Pairs with
- Perfect with the typical Sicilian pastry, and with fat, spicy and aged cheeses. Excellent as a meditation wine. Serve at 12-14 °C.
- 12,5% vol.
- 0,375 l
- Tenuta Di Castellaro
No customer reviews for the moment.