Brut Metodo Classico - Sicilia D.O.C. - Planeta
Planeta family is one of the eldest families of winegrowers in Sicily now in their seventeenth generation and operating 5 wineries spread around Sicily and producing wines from many of the DOC zones. While the current family has a focus on innovation and modernity they never distance themselves from historic and traditional interpretation of wine. Their patient and meticulous work has always been directed to the past as much as to the future; on the one hand profoundly linked to the oldest Sicilian traditions of wine making with its heritage of indigenous varieties, and on the other an interest in those international grape vines which are best adapted to these territories, without neglecting the most vigorous and imaginative investigations into other varieties. Respect for the environment and development of biodiversity are the watchwords of this company.
- Sicilia D.O.C.
- Wine style
- White sparkling wine - Classic Method
- The wine matures in the bottle on the lees for an average period of 20 months.
- Floral aromas, a citric fruitiness of great minerality which sustains a refined and persistent effervescence.
- In the mouth the wine passes softly with a delicate flavour of citrus and passion fruit. An enchanting taste, rich, fresh and marked by aromas of Mediterranean macchia at the finish.
- Pairs with
- Lovely as an aperitif, its acid freshness makes it a good companion with fried or slightly fat dishes.
- 12,5% vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.