Cuvée Voyage Metodo Classico Brut - Frescobaldi
The history of the Frescobaldi family starts over a thousand years ago and is closely connected with the history of Tuscany. At the high point of medieval Florence, the Frescobaldi spread their influence as bankers. Later, with the flowering of the Renaissance, they became patrons of major works in Florence. For generations creativity and a quest for excellence have inspired the Frescobaldi family, who has always looked to develop and celebrate the diversity of Tuscany’s terroir. Being proud owners of some of the greatest vineyards and of 7 wineries in Tuscany, they have always sought to maintain the identity and autonomy of each estate.
- Vino Spumante di Qualità
- Wine style
- Dry sparkling wine, Metodo Classico
- Chardonnay, Pinot Nero, Pinot Bianco
- 24 months on the fine lees
- Fragrant with notes of white fruit, such as peach and ripe apple enriched by hints of banana and lemon, as well as aromas of white flowers and linden blossom.
- A fine and persistent perlage, tangy, fresh and versatile with a refreshing touch of acidity.
- Pairs with
- As an aperitif or with fish and meat appetizers, Crustaceans, Salami.
- 12,5% Vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.