Etna Rosso D.O.C. - Masseria Setteporte
Tenuta Masseria Setteporte is located on the south-west side of the Etna volcano, in the municipality of Biancavilla, within the Etna DOC. The viticulture on this side of the volcano has a very ancient history and the Portale family has preserved its original identifying characteristics for several generations. The modernization of the structures with the transformation of the ancient Alberello system into espalier, a system that manages to combine modern viticultural techniques with the vegetative-productive peculiarities of the Nerello Mascalese, the Etna grape variety par excellence, is due to the resourcefulness of the owner Ferdinando Portale.
- Etna Rosso D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Nerello Mascalese, Nerello Cappuccio
- Aging for 9-12 months in stainless steel tanks, and in the bottle for 6 months.
- The aroma is characterized by red fruits and wild berries
- Fresh, delicate and well balanced, tenacious in its persistence. The elegantly chiseled tannin confirms its class.
- Pairs with
- Matches well meat dishes in genetal and matured cheeses. Serve at 18-20 C
- 14% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Masseria Setteporte
No customer reviews for the moment.