Tancredi 2019 - Terre Siciliane I.G.T. - Dolce&Gabbana - Donnafugata
Tancredi from famous Sicilian producer Donnafugata - a great wine with a Mediterranean character, produced from local and international grape varieties. A red wine that amazes with its pleasantness and elegance.
The Cabernet Sauvignon, Nero d'Avola, Tannat and other varieties for Tancredi grow in vineyards at altitude from 200 to 600 m in South-western Sicily at the Contessa Entellina Estate and nearby areas.
Grapes were harvested fully ripe by hand followed by careful selection of the grapes in the vineyard. A further selection was carried out in the cellar before the fermentation in stainless steel tanks and maceration on the skins for 14 days at a controlled temperature. The wine aged for 14 months in French oak barriques and then in the bottle for at least 24 months. This has given a wine with a fragrant bouquet and evident fruity notes.
- Terre Siciliane I.G.T.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Nero d'Avola, Tannat
- Aging for 14 months in oak and at least 2 years in bottle b
- Notes of fruit such as plums and blueberries, with delicate spicy hints of liquorice and sweet tobacco.
- It unfolds all its enveloping and plentiful personality with perfectly integrated tannins; it ends with a long and elegant persistence.
- Pairs with
- Perfect with red meat and game; recommendable also with tuna or oily fish. Serve at 16-18 C.
- 14% vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.