IDDA - Etna Rosso D.O.P. - Gaja
IDDA is a joint project of two families, Gaja and Graci, based on the common curiosity and the desire to learn and improve. With IDDA they have taken an unusual path: focusing attention mainly on Carricante and focus on the rediscovery of the southwestern side of the volcano, often referred to as the side countercurrent of Etna. Today the company owns 20 hectares of vineyards located between 600 and 800 meters above sea level in the municipalities of Belpasso and Biancavilla. The cultivated vines are Carricante and Nerello Mascalese.
- Etna Rosso D.O.P.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Nerello Mascalese, Nerello Cappuccio
- Ageing in wood barrels and concrete tanks for 24 months.
- Sweet hints of marzipan, black cherry and mulberry combined with sulphurous and herbaceous notes.
- Medium body with lively acidity, the finish is mineral and persistent, with hints of flint.
- Pairs with
- Pasta dishes, tasty meat dishes and medium aged cheeses. Serve at 16-18 C.
- 14% vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.