Kudos - Etna Bianco Superiore D.O.C. - Federico Curtaz
At the end of a long and exciting experience as oenologist with Gaja in Barbaresco,Federico Curtaz in 1997 left the Barbaresco region and began his freelance activity, which continues to develop today. In 2007, together with Roberto Silva and Silvia Maestrelli at Tenuta di Fessina on Etna he developed this winery from a small unknown estate to become a very renowned Etna winery. In 2015 he left Tenuta di Fessina and produced the first labels bearing his name as a winemaker.
- Etna Bianco Superiore D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dry white wine
- Maturation in large wooden barrels for 10 months followed by a period in the bottle.
- Citrus scent with pleasant spicy notes
- It is linear and elegant, fresh with good acidity and flavor
- Pairs with
- Perfect starters or main courses with fish and shellfish. Serve at 10-12 C.
- 12% vol.
- Federico Curtaz
No customer reviews for the moment.