Bianco Porticello - Terre Siciliane I.G.T. - Tenuta di Castellaro
The grapes were picked by hand and carefully sorted. The viniﬁcation starts with the pressing of grapes in pneumatic presses followed by fermentation using native yeasts at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks. The wine matured on the fine lees in the tanks for 6 months and aged further in the bottles for at least 3 months.
- Terre Siciliane I.G.T.
- Wine style
- Dry white wine
- Carricante, Moscato Bianco
- On the fine lees in steel tanks for 6 months and aged further in the bottles for at least 3 months.
- Fruity notes with artemisia and apple hints prevail to the nose
- Fresh, balanced, has a good acidity and a fruity aftertaste
- Pairs with
- Excellent with seafood salads, fish starters, fries and soft cheese
- 12% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Tenuta di Castellaro
No customer reviews for the moment.