EWA - Vino Bianco d'Italia - Elena Walch
Elena Walch is a leading Alto Adige wine estate. This winery encourages quality and innovation, and Elena Walch has brought new, modern concepts to the traditional establishment of wine production. She stood at the head of the Alto Adige quality revolution and has gained local and international esteem for her efforts. The philosophy of the estate is dedicated to its terroir – the idea that wines must be the individual expression of their soil, climate and cultivation in the vineyard – and that this must be maintained according to principles of sustainability and passed on to the next generation. The firm belief that the quality of wine is created in the vineyard requires uncompromising work, taking into account the individuality of each vineyard. With 90 hectares in cultivation Elena Walch belongs to the most important protagonists of Alto Adige winemaking. Her wines show character, elegance and great personality, reflecting the most professional winemaking. The superb climatic conditions and the excellent location of the vineyards produce fresh and fruity white wines as well as concentrated and velvety red wines.
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Vino Bianco d'Italia
- Wine style
- Dry white wine
- Gewurztraminer, Muller Thurgau, Chardonnay
- Aged for several months on the fine lees in stainless steel containers.
- Fresh and youthfully light with an elegant and juicy structure as well as a stimulating finish.
- An aromatic wine that goes well as an aperitif or with hearty starters, white meats or spicy Asian cuisine.
- Pairs with
- A delicate, aromatically distinguished bouquet of floral notes, some rose petals and spicy herbal notes.
- 13% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Elena Walch
No customer reviews for the moment.