Maria Costanza Bianco Riserva - Sicilia D.O.P. - Az. Agr. Milazzo
The Milazzo family way of “winemaking” is the tireless work in the vineyard. The natural meticulous improvement in the vine types is the fruit of a route that started out over fifty years ago and is still travelling on today: the search for the perfect combination between selecting the clones, the choice of the subsoils and the microclimate’s characteristics in each part of the vineyards. Milazzo's organic certification shows the commitment as winemakers to produce quality wines that also attests the responsibility for the environment.
The vineyards in the Milici area is characterized by being on a plateau, marl in origin, facing east, with high clay component strongly calcareous. The winemaking is inspired by the top Chardonnay producers in the world. The wise use of the barriques is the key element to reveal the vanilla aroma typical of the chardonnay grape and creating the perfect combination between the different grape varieties in the blend. It is a wine of great structure supported by a firm acidity that makes it elegant and enjoyable to the palate.
- Wine style
- Dry white wine
- Inzolia, Chardonnay, Viognier , Sauvignon Blanc
- A long maceration of the Viogner and Chardonnay grapes, followed by fermentation in steel tanks together with the Inzolia grapes. The Sauvignon Blanc and part of the Chardonnay complete the fermentation in oak barriques, where they refine for a further 12
- Frank, rich and complex with notes of Mediterranean aromatic vegetables and yellow flowers, dandelion, chamomile and wild rocket are evident.
- Warm, full-body and well structured. Opulent and rightly savory for with an uncommon long and persistent finish for a
- Pairs with
- Seafood in general, risotto, truffle, long-aged raw ham. It also goes perfectly with light meats and vegetable-based dishesit also goes perfectly with light meats and vegetable-based dishes. Serving temperature 10-12 °C
- 13% vol.
- 0, 75 l
- Az. Agr. Milazzo
No customer reviews for the moment.