Lamorèmio - Brut Rosato - Metodo Classico - Benanti
The Benanti family has been instrumental in Etna’s viticulture throughout history, contributing first hand to its evolution based on an innovative vision with the goal of producing excellent wines. At the end of the nineteenth century Giuseppe Benanti began producing wine from local Etna grapes. Since those first vintages, generations of the family have been making wine on the volcano, and have transformed a passion into mastery for enhancing the peculiarities of indigenous vines in a territory that is indomitable and diverse. The research and creation of authentic wines, capable of celebrating the Etna terroir in its various expressions, have become a distinctive feature of our production.
- Etna D.O.C. Spumante Rosato
- Wine style
- Rosè sparkling wine Brut - Metodo Classico
- Nerello Mascalese
- 24 months on the lees in the bottle. After final bottling the wine rests for at least three months.
- Intense, delicate, with hints of red fruit.
- Dry, mineral with pleasant acidity, slightly tannic and with persistent red fruit flavors.
- Pairs with
- Cold cuts, cured meats, fresh cheese, vegetables, white meats, seafood, marinated or cooked fish-based recipes. Serving temperature 6 -8 °C.
- 12% Vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.