Lux Vitis - Tenuta Luce - Toscana I.G.T. - Frescobaldi
Lux Vitis comes from a small 3-hectare Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard in an area of the Estate characterized by mixed-sandy soils. Here vines are able to express the intrinsic characteristics of this grape variety with great elegance. A small addition of Sangiovese to the blend gives further character to Lux Vitis, whose annual production is very limited.
The grapes for the Lux Vitis were handpicked and carefully sorted followed by fermentation in temperature-controlled cement tanks for 12 days. After the fermentation the maceration on the skins lasted for 3 weeks. The wine was transferred into new oak barriques for the ageing and maturation for 24 months before bottling.
- Toscana I.G.T.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese
- 24 months in new French oak barriques before bottling.
- A complex nose that ranges from the scents of red fruits to spiced and toasted aromas.
- The wine manifests all its potency, revealing great elegance, a perfect balance between alcohol, acidity and structure, and a beautiful tannic structure that leads to an incredibly aromatic and persistent finish
- Pairs with
- Red meat, game, tasty roasts or seasoned cheeses. Serve at 16-18 C.
- 15% vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.