Ornellaia 2018 La Grazia - Bolgheri D.O.C. Superiore Rosso - Ornellaia
The Ornellaia production philosophy revolves around an obsession with excellence – at all levels. Every choice made is of absolute importance and implies an all-consuming attention to detail. At no point in the production process are shortcuts allowed or tolerated in order to succeed harvesting grapes and producing wines that are of the very highest quality irrespective of the climatic conditions in any particular year.
James Suckling 97 points, Antonio Galloni 97 points
- Bolgheri D.O.C. Superiore Rosso
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot , Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc
- The wine was matured in barriques for about 18 months. After the first 12 months of maturation, the wine was assembled and then returned to the barriques for an additional 6 months. After bottling, the wine aged a further 12 months prior to release.
- Lively and intense aromatic expression of red fruits, citrus notes, hints of liquorice and Mediterranean scrub.
- Enveloping and all its components well-balanced - the tannins, both dense and silky in texture, fill the palate with elegance and precision. The finish is lifted by a distinct tangy vein that enhances the sensation of freshness and persistence.
- Pairs with
- Enjoy with red meat, game, tasty roasts or seasoned cheeses. Serve at 16-18 C.
- 14,5% vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.