Targa Riserva Semisecco Marsala Superiore - Florio
In 1832 Vincenzo Florio acquired land on a strip of beach situated between the wineries of Ingham and Woodhouse outside the town of Marsala in Sicily. He built the Florio winery in a typical Anglo-Saxon style of the times complete with lancet arches and floors of pressed tuff powder. The building inspired great admiration and improved the industrial nature of the city of Marsala helping it develop into one of Sicily’s richest business centers.
- Marsala Superiore Riserva D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Semi-sweet liqueur wine
- At least 7 years in large oak barrels, then refined for more than a year in small oak barrels and at least 2 months in bottle.
- Marked with clear scents of dates, apricots and stewed prunes.
- Sweet, warm, smooth and velvety with a fine finish of dried fruit.
- Pairs with
- Excellent as aperitif with blue-veined cheeses like gorgonzola. Perfect as meditation wine and with desserts like dry pastries, dried fruit. As aperitif serve at 10° C, and as dessert wine or as meditation wine 16° - 18° C
- 19% vol.
- 0,50 l
- Florio - Duca di Salaparuta
No customer reviews for the moment.