Marsili Bianco Frizzante - Tenuta di Castellaro
Tenuta di Castellaro was established in 2005 and presents a pure expression of the volcanic territory of Aeolian Islands, magical and uncontaminated places. The Island of Lipari can boast ancient traditions in the field of viticulture. The soil and climate conditions of island allow a viticulture and agriculture that are very respectful of nature, creating favourable conditions for organic cultivation. The temperate and very windy climate is subject to the influence of the sea, which plays an important mitigating action and increases the degree of atmospheric humidity, present massively on the Piana di Castellaro, where a strong temperature range between day and night dominates. The soils of volcanic origin are very fertile because they are rich in mineral elements.
Respect for nature, man and tradition are the cornerstones of the philosophy that Tenuta di Castellaro has embraced since the start, through the enhancement of human resources, integration with the territory, use of natural resources, the landscape enrichment and the maximum consideration for history and culture of the place. All aspects of the wine production are executed according to the rules for organic farming.
- Wine style
- Semi sparkling white wine - Metodo Ancestrale
- Moscato Bianco
- At least 3 months in the bottle.
- Notes of yeast and bread crust are evident, with aromas of mandarin peel and hawthorn.
- Dynamic, vibrant and savory, with an aromatic texture interwoven with mineral nuances and herbaceous notes
- Pairs with
- Very versatile and particularly suitable for appetizers or vegetable-based dishes. Serve at 8-10 C.
- 11,5% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Tenuta di Castellaro
No customer reviews for the moment.