Makisè - Frizzante Naturale - Terre Siciliane I.G.P. - Cantine Fina
Cantine Fina is a small winery owned by the Fina Family located between Marsala and Trapani in west Sicily. Their wines express the uniqueness of this Sicilian area. The winery follows a tradition of winemaking that started thousands of years ago when the Greek and Phoenician settlements on the Sicilian west coast started the cultivation of grapes.
The grillo grapes were harvested around the middle of August, softly pressed and the must vinified in stainless steel tanks at low temperature. The second fermentation followed in an autoclave at a temperature of 15 °C for 2 months.
- Terre Siciliane I.G.P.
- Wine style
- Dry sparkling wine - Metodo Charmat.
- In autoclave in the fine lees for 2 months.
- A clear and fragrant bouquet with notes of white flowers and fruit combined with vegetable hints typical of the grape.
- Pleasant and savory with notes of peach and citrus fruits. The sip is fragrant, fresh and vegetal.
- Pairs with
- Serve fresh as an aperitif or with light and tasty dishes. It is ideal with grilled fish, molluscs and crustaceans. Serve at 8-10 °C.
- 12% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Cantine Fina
No customer reviews for the moment.