Rosè Demi Sec - Franciacorta D.O.C.G. - La Montina
The Franciacorta Rosè Demi Sec is a beautiful pink sparkling wine from the well-known Franciacorta winery La Montina located in Monticelli Brusati near Brescia in Northern Italy. This traditional demi-sec Franciacorta Rosè made from Pinot Nero and Chardonnay grapes has a residual sugar content of 33 g/l making it a semi-sweet wine ideal for aperitifs, cheeses, desserts and fruits.
- Franciacorta D.O.C.G.
- Wine style
- Semi-sweet rosè sparkling wine - Methodo Classico
- Pinot Nero 60% and Chardonnay 40%
- In bottles for at least 26 months on the yeast.
- Fragrances and flavours typical of small red undergrowth berries from the pinot nero grapes. With a lively and persistent perlage.
- Freshness and finesse of the Chardonnay completes this wine.
- Pairs with
- It accompanies well cheeses, desserts, and fruit at the end of the meal. Freshness and finesse of the Chardonnay completes this wine.
- 12% Vol.
- 0,75 l.
- La Montina
No customer reviews for the moment.