Gheppio 1999 - Colli Orientali del Friuli - La Roncaia
Gheppio from the well-known Friuli producer La Roncaiais a great mature red wine of international character made from a blend of Merlot, Refosco, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. It is very intense, alcohol-rich, redolent of bramble and wild berries. The palate is powerful yet velvety. It is a warm wine with lovely tannins and an excellent balance of wood, acidity and structure.
- Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Colli Orientali del Friuli D.O.C.
- 40% Merlot, 30% Refosco, 30% Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 18 months in French oak-barrique followed by 6 months in the bottles.
- Very intense, alcohol-rich, redolent of bramble and wild berries.
- Powerful yet velvty. Warm with perfectly judged tannins and an excellent balance of wood, acidity and structure.
- Pairs with
- Beef, Pasta, Lamb, Game, Serving temperature 16-18 C.
- 13,5% vol
- 0,75 l
- La Roncaia
No customer reviews for the moment.