Extra virgin Olive oil "Cuore d'Oro" DOP Bio - Frantoio Ruta
The Ruta Olive Oil Mill is a family before being a company. This is a crucial detail in understanding the value of the specialized work that Ruta does that is built on tradition since 1953 and having been passed down from father to son. It is a tradition directed towards innovation in the industry and the pursuit of cultural development of the area. The company’s founder was Francesco Ruta (Don Ciccio) who built the first oil mill and hydraulic presses. Today, his son Giorgio along with his wife Valeria Anna, and their children manage the company with the same passion, dedication and enthusiasm in the cultivation and care of the olive trees, cold press oil extraction, and in the innovation of production processes. Each step is the result of careful craftsmanship in full respect to nature and traditions.
- Olio Extra Vergine D'Oliva DOP Bio
- Strong and inviting, with fruity notes of green tomatoes, tomato leaves and herbaceous.
- Bitter-spicy with lingering scents of green tomatos and cut grass.
- Pairs with
- It is best accompanying bean soups (beans, beans and lentils), on bruschetta and row on roast and game.
- 0,5 l
- Olive type
- Tonda Iblea, Verdese and Biancolilla
- Harvesting method
- Harvested by hand
- Extraction method
- Cold extraction
- Frantoio Ruta
No customer reviews for the moment.