Don Micè - Olio Extra Vergine di Oliva - Frantoio Romano
The Romano family took over their first oil mill in Bronte on the western side of Etna in 1959. Thanks to a strong passion for oil, today's management, now in its third generation, represents a leading reality in the Sicilian artisanal oil sector. With a strong propensity for innovation and a precise production philosophy they promote the most suitable olive growing areas between the slopes of Etna and the Simeto valley, and favoring the finest native varieties and the national varieties best adapted to the territory, enhancing raw materials with a careful selection of olives and constant care of the work in the mill, in the phases of extraction, storage and bottling. These are the elements at the base of the long and exciting journey undertaken by the Romano family towards quality in order to produce oils worthy of representing the best Sicilian olive oil culture.
- Olio E.V.O.
- Medium fruity with a hint of green almond and aromatic plants.
- Decisive with persistent bitter and spicy
- Pairs with
- It is best enjoyed on cooked vegetables, bruschetta and red meats
- 0,5 l
- Olive type
- Nocellara dell’Etna, coratina, noccellara del Belice other Sicilian varieties.
- Harvesting method
- By hand with the help of combs and collection nets.
- Extraction method
- Integral continuous cold pressing within 8 hours following the harvest.
- Frantoio Romano Vincenzo
No customer reviews for the moment.