Hors d' Âge Bas-Armagnac - Dartigalongue
Hors d’âge Armagnac from the old Maison Dartigalongue in Nogaro in Southern France - a golden artisanal armagnac made from grapes grown in the sandy and silty soils of Bas-Armagnac. The distilled eaux-de-vie aged for at least 10 years in oak barrels giving a fresh and delicate armanac with aromas of vanilla and prunes. It has a long length in the mouth that finishes on tasty and spicy notes.
- Bas-Armagnac AAC
- Ugni Blanc, Baco 22A and La Folle Blanche.
- A cuvèe that has aged for at least 10 years in oak-barrels.
- Aromas of vanilla, prunes, toasted oak, touches of yellow-fleshed fruits.
- A long length in the mouth that finishes on tasty and spicy notes.
- Pairs with
- Cigars, foie gras, chocolate fondant
- 40% Vol.
- 0,7 l
- Maison Dartigalongue - produit de France
No customer reviews for the moment.