Carlo Pellegrino is one of the large wine producers in Sicily. His Pellegrino wines represent the most traditional wines from the island, the synthesis of places, memory and traditions of a great civilization: a sip after another, they lead you to the discovery of the soul of Sicily. The Traimare white semi-sparkling wine is no exception from this.
Colour: Bright straw yellow.
Bouquet: Intense and lingering with pleasant notes of jasmine, orange blossoms and citrons.
Flavour: Fresh and dry with pleasant notes of citrus fruit and yellow peaches.
Drink this wine within 2-3 years after bottling.
- Wine style
- Dry semi-sparkling White wine - Metodo Charmat
- Blend of Sicilian indigenous grape varieties.
- Al naso è intenso e persistente con gradevoli note di gelsomino, zagara e cedro.
- In bocca è secco e fresco, con piacevoli sentori di agrumi e pesca gialla.
- Pairs with
- Ideal as an aperitif and with cooked and raw fish dishes. Serve at 7-8 C.
- 11% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Cantine Pellegrino
No customer reviews for the moment.