Nozze d'Oro - Sicilia D.O.C. - Tasca d' Almerita
The family behind the House of Tasca d’Almerata has been active wine producers for many years. Today it is the 8th generation of the family that manages the 5 estates and 600 hectares of cultivated land with a clear focus on sustainability in all steps of the production processes.
3 glasses in Gambero Rosso
- Sicilia D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dry white wine
- Inzolia 66%, Sauvignon Tasca 34%.
- In stainless steel tanks on lees for 4-5 months
- It shows a refined bouquet of white peach and melon, including the aromatic aromas of Mediterranean macaque and iodine, with some floral notes of sambuco.
- The palate expresses morbidity and elegance, resulting in a typical smooth vein that conveys a final longevity and consistency of mineral retention.
- Pairs with
- Great with canocchi, grilled calamari or with spaghetti with squid. Serving temperature 8-10 C.
- 13,5% Vol.
- 0,75 l.
- Tasca d'Almerita
No customer reviews for the moment.