Nova Domus Riserva - Alto Adige D.O.C. - Cantina Terlano
This is a winery dedicated to the highest level of quality in wine production. The grapes were manually harvested followed by a careful selection of the best grapes; gentle whole cluster pressing and clarification of the must by natural sedimentation; slow fermentation at a controlled temperature in large barrels; partial malolactic fermentation(of Pinot Bianco and Chardonnay only) and aging on the lees for 12 months in big wooden barrels before being presented as "Riserva" after a total of 2 years.
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Alto Adige D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dry white wine
- 60% Pinot Bianco, 30% Chardonnay , 10% Sauvignon Blanc
- Ageing on the lees for 12 months in large oak barrels
- Hint of herbs and spices, including aniseed, mint and sage, as well as nuances of fruit aromas, especially apricot, mandarine, honeydew melon, maracuja and passion fruit, all underpinned with salty mineral components.
- Complex and delicate, offering a creamy softness in an interesting symbiosis with an aromatic minerality, and has the texture for a very long finish.
- Pairs with
- Harmonizes very well with caviar and a good pairing with grilled salmon steaks and fried tuna, T-bone steaks, saltimbocca alla romana or braised knuckle of veal. Serve at 12-14 C.
- 14,5% Vol.
- 0,75 l
- Cantina Terlano
No customer reviews for the moment.