Bukkuram Sole d' Agosto Passito di Pantelleria D.O.C.- Marco De Bartoli
The vines for the Bukkuram Sole d' Agosto sweet wine have an age of 37-52 years and grow in the volcanic soil in Marco De Bartoli’s vineyards in Contrada Bukkuram on the island of Pantelleria at an altitude of 200 m.
Sole d’Agosto means the sun in August and refer to the vinification process for this wine, where part of the grapes are harvested in August and left to dry in the sun (Passito) for two weeks, while the remaining grapes go on maturing on the vines up to September for the making of the base wine that, after fermentation with wild yeasts, is macerated for about three months with the sun-dried grapes that bring sugar and aromas to the wine.
After a passage in oak barrels for 6 months the wine is aged in stainless steel tanks before bottling.
Colour: Rich amber-yellow.
Bouquet: Aromas of flowers, nutmeg and orange zest.
Taste: Fine structure and a fresh sweet taste. Long aftertaste decorated with floral tones.
Longevity 5-10 years
- Passito di Pantelleria D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dessert wine
- After a passage in oak barrels for 6 months the wine is aged in stainless steel tanks before bottling.
- Aromas of flowers, nutmeg and orange zest.
- Fine structure and a fresh sweet taste. Long aftertaste decorated with floral tones.
- Pairs with
- Have it with seasonal fruits, cream desserts, dry pastries and dark chocolate. Or have it on its own after a good meal. Serve at 12-16 ° C.
- 14 % vol.
- 0,75 l
- Marco De Bartoli
No customer reviews for the moment.