Quor 2910 - Franciacorta Extra Brut - La Montina
This Extra Brut sparkling wine made from Chardonnay and Pinot Nero grapes harvested from only the best vineyards has a residual sugar content of 4 g/l making it a savory wine with a marked freshness. It is a structured wine that keeps its freshness - to be tasted on its won or combined with delicious menus.
- Franciacorta Extra Brut
- Wine style
- Extra dry sparkling wine – Metodo Classico
- Chardonnay 65% and Pinot Nero 35%
- 8 years in the bottle on the lees.
- Very complex notes of ripe tropical fruit, citrus and unmistakable spicy notes of vanilla.
- Soft and savory at the same time, with a perceptible balance between taste and smell.
- Pairs with
- On its own as an aperitif or with tasteful meals e.g. lasagne with provola cheese and speck. Matches well fish dishes. Serve at 6-8 C.
- 12% vol.
- 0,75 l.
- La Montina
No customer reviews for the moment.