Bellavista Brut - Franciacorta D.O.C.G. 2011 - Teatro Alla Scala - Bellavista
The Bellavista winery has been at the forefront of Italian wine-growing for years. The grapes for the production of the famous Bellavista sparkling wines come exclusively from its own 190 hectares of vineyards spread over ten municipalities in Franciacorta. The name "Franciacorta" may only be used for sparkling wines produced from the Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco and Pinot Nero grape varieties using the classic method of bottle fermentation.
The grape juice was fermented in stainless steel tanks and used - at least seven years old - 228-liter wooden barrels for fermentation and expansion, which give the Bellavista Cuvées its own distinctive signature. The second fermentation and yeast maturation of the wine of at least 36 months take place in the bottle. Before disgorging, the bottles are touched only by hand.
The Bellavista Brut DOCG Franciacorta 2011 is an intense straw yellow sparkling wine with a fine and persistent perlage and a longevity of 2-4 years.
- Franciacorta D.O.C.G.
- Wine style
- White sparkling wine Brut - Methodo Classico
- Chardonnay, Pinot Nero
- At least 36 months in the bottle
- The nose is both generous and elegant, it expresses floral notes of hawthorn, artemisia, laurel accompanied by hints of candied citrus, small pastry and confetti.
- In the mouth it is dry, elegant, aristocratic, marked by a perfect encounter between freshness and softness. Closes with a fine finish with cleanliness and persistence.
- Pairs with
- A wine for special occations. Excellent as an aperitif. Perfect to accompany appetizers. It is recommended in combination with dishes based on fish. Serving temperature 6-8 ° C.
- 12,5% vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.