Annamaria Clementi - Franciacorta Riserva - Cà del Bosco
Cà del Bosco is on the leading edge of the exciting new wave of Italian wine producers, making absolutely top-quality sparkling and still wines. Maurizio Zanella founded the winery in 1968, and dedicated himself to distinguishing the sparkling wines of Franciacorta. Cà del Bosco's reputation for sparkling wines has been secured by the excellence of its cuvées.
- Franciacorta Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Wine style
- White sparkling wine Extra Brut – Metodo Classico
- Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Nero
- Maturation on the fine lees in the bottles for 9 years.
- Pairs with
- A wine for very special occasions. Delicious as an aperitif and excellent as a conversation wine. Serve at 6-8 C.
- 13% Vol.
- 0,75 l.
- Cà del Bosco
No customer reviews for the moment.