Satèn Brut - Franciacorta D.O.C.G. - La Montina
The Satèn Brut Franciacorta is a beautiful straw yellow sparkling wine with a delicate perlage from the well-known Franciacorta winery La Montina located in Monticelli Brusati near Brescia in Northern Italy. This traditional Franciacorta Saten Brut made from Chardonnay grapes has a complex bouquet with hints of fresh fruit, acacia and linden and an elegant and pleasant silky tactile taste.
- Franciacorta D.O.C.G.
- Wine style
- White sparkling wine Brut - Metodo Classico
- In the bottle for at least 30 months on the yeasts.
- Complex with hints of fresh fruit, acacia and linden.
- In the mouth elegance, finesse and vanilla notes. It produces a pleasant silky sensation.
- Pairs with
- Delicate entrées, fish and white meats. Serving temperature 6-8 C.
- 12% Vol.
- 0,75 l.
- La Montina
No customer reviews for the moment.