Outis ( Nessuno) 2018 - Etna Rosso D.O.C. - Az. Agr. Ciro Biondi
Production area: Etna
Municipality of Trecastagni - Contrada Ronzini
Soil composition: Lava sand
Annual production: about 8,000 bottles
Average altitude of vineyards: 650 meters above sea level
Density of plants per hectare: 8,000
Training system: sapling
Vinification: In stainless steel tanks
Bottle ageing: 3 months
Longevity 10-15 years.
- Etna Rosso D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Nerello Mascalese , Nerello Cappuccio.
- Bottle ageing for 3 months
- The nose expresses aromas of fruit in alcohol, and tertiary hints of wood, chocolate and vanilla.
- In the mouth it is full-body and round, with a long finish and an excellent balance.
- Pairs with
- Excellent paired with typical Sicilian dishes. Also try with aged cheeses. Serving temperature 16-18 C.
- 13% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Azienda Agricola Ciro Biondi
No customer reviews for the moment.