Orma - Toscana I.G.T. - Tenuta Sette Ponti
In Bolgheri has Antonio Moretti Cuseri, the owner of Tenuta Sette Ponti left his new footprint, or Orma in Italian, where he acquired a wine estate in the province of Livorno, after searching for a wine-growing area of absolute quality. The estate comprises 7,5 hectares, of which 5,5 are in vineyard. It is southwest facing and planted in deep soils with abundant pebble and clay content, and little sand, ideal conditions in a warm climate.
Bolgheri has long boasted an impressive reputation in the world of great wines, earning its prestige as one of the most impressive and creative production areas in the entire world of wines as a result of a number of forward-thinking producers and of the area’s experimentation with innovative blends of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. An unusual alchemy fuses together climate, soils, culture, and tradition to make Bolgheri an exceptional terroir for the production of powerful yet refined wines of unsurpassed quality.
- Toscana I.G.T.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Merlot 50%, Cabernet Sauvignon 30%, Cabernet Franc 20%
- 12 months in French barriques and 12 months in the bottles.
- Intense berry fruit and spice, with hints of tobacco.
- Soft and velvety with spice, tobacco and fully-ripe, sweet fruit
- Pairs with
- Dishes with fine meats or noble game. Serving temperature 16-18 °C.
- 15% Vol.
- 0,75 l
- Tenuta Sette Ponti
No customer reviews for the moment.