This Cerasuolo di Vittoria is a blend of two different types of grapes, harvested and fermented separately, but both coming from a single vineyard located in Chiaramonte Gulfi in the Monti Iblei region near Ragusa in Southeastern Sicily at an altitude between 400 and 500 m. The grapes were harvested by hand, sorted and destalked followed by 15 days of fermentation on the skins. The wine was matured for some months in stainless steel vats and in the bottles before release.
Colour: Cherry red with violet shadings.
Longevity 5-10 years.
- Cerasuolo di Vittoria D.O.C.G.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Nero d’Avola 50% and Frappato 50%
- The wine was matured for some months in stainless steel vats and in the bottles before release.
- The nose-feelings are typical of cherry and peach.
- Balanced, slightly salty, rightly fresh and lightly tannic.
- Pairs with
- Beautiful as a red aperitif, and matches well with all the fish-dishes in which tomato components are present. Goes well with aromatic herbs dishes. Serving temperature 14-16 C.
- 13 % vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.