Corpus 1997 - Amarone della Valpolicella D.O.C. - Villa Rinaldi
The CORPUS from the well-known amarone producer Villa Rinaldi in Veneto is the top red wine from this winery. Made from a traditional blend of grapes this elegant wine from the top year 1997 shows an impenetrable red colour, on the nose it is imposing, intense, with hints of ripe red fruit. The taste is soft, full-bodied and structured - it is pure pleasure and harmony. A wine with a long life.
Last items in stock
- Amarone della Valpolicella D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara
- 36 months in French oak barriques, refined for a further period in the bottle for at least 12 months.
- Imposing, intense, with continuous hints of ripe red fruit and under the spirit of black cherries and plums, followed by notes of cocoa, sweet tobacco and wood.
- Warm, soft, full-bodied and structured, on the palate it is pure pleasure and harmony, dry, typical. The finish is infinite, of great persistence.
- Pairs with
- Perfect companion for game dishes or well-aged cheeses. Great on its own as a meditation wine. Serve at 18-20 C.
- 15,5% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Villa Rinaldi
No customer reviews for the moment.