Ròinos 2001 - Aglianico del Vulture DOC - Azienda Agricola Eubea
The RÒINOS from the well-known Azienda Eubea in Basilicata in Souther Italy is the top red wine from this winery. Made from local Aglianico del Vulture grapes grown at high altitudes in old vineyards on the now extinct Vulture volcano. This is a concentrated wine, austere and rich in fruit with mature and soft tannins. The bouquet is rich and elegant. A fine wine with a capacity for long ageing.
Last items in stock
- Aglianico del Vulture D.O.C.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- Aglianico del Vulture in purezza
- In new French oak barrels for 12-18 months followed by further ageing in large wooden casks for minimum 3 months.
- Explosive in the scents of ripe forest fruits and red fruit compote, beautiful black cherry.
- Full-body, round, elegant and structured, concentrated in fruits and spicy notes, very long persistence.
- Pairs with
- Excellent with the finest roasted red meats and poultry. Serve at 18-20 C.
- 15% vol.
- 0,75 l
- Azienda Agricola Eubea
No customer reviews for the moment.