25 Anni 2001 - Sagrantino di Montefalco D.O.C.G. - Arnaldo Caprai
25 Anni from the famous Umbrian wine producer Arnaldo Caprai the acknowledged leader in the production of top quality Sagrantino di Montefalco wines. This is one of the top wines from this winery produced exclusively from Sagrantino grapes, the variety that has been growing in the region of Montefalco for more than four hundred years. A soft and persuasive wine with an intense persistent finish.
- Sagrantino di Montefalco D.O.C.G.
- Wine style
- Dry red wine
- 24 months in French oak barrique and minimum 6 months ageing in the bottle.
- Surprising complexity from blackberry jam to rose pot pourri, from nutmeg to pepper, from pine resin to mint, from clove to cocoa.
- Soft and persuasive, intense persistant finish. Fresh, with complex tannins.
- Pairs with
- Roast and grilled lamb, black truffle, game. Best served at 18-20 C.
- 14,5% vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.