Champagne Brut Yellow Label - Cuvée Saint-Petersbourg - Veuve Clicquot
Yellow Label is the signature of Veuve Clicquot’s quality and style, recreated every year thanks to the collection of reserve wines. Its label reflects the champagne’s bright personality and impeccable winemaking credentials.
It has a powerful golden colour and a very fine and persistent perlage. It is characterized by the Pinot Noir grapes that show complexity and fullness, and finds a very fine balance between strength and finesse through a portion of Chardonnay. Elegant, nuanced aromas and a pleasant mousseux characterize this all-time classic.
- Wine style
- Champagne Brut, Metodo Champenoise
- Pinot Nero, Meunier, Chardonnay
- The wine matures on its lees in the bottles for 3 to 4 years. Following disgorging it rests for 6 more months before release.
- Intriguing aroma with fruity nuances, in an intense and complex bouquet with a prevalence of notes of ripe and dried fruit, brioche and spices.
- The prolonged maturation amplifies the softness and aromatic intensity; the toasted notes are clearly perceived, with some warmer nuances, such as spice bread or honey. Fine balance between structure and freshness.
- Pairs with
- Excellent aperitif, it goes well with appetizers, grilled fish, shellfish, seafood, soft cheeses. Serve at 6-8 C.
- 12% Vol.
- 0,75 l
- Veuve Cliquot Ponsardin - Produit de France
No customer reviews for the moment.