Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Extra-Aged D.O.P. – Manicardi
The Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is created in the heart of Emilia Romagna, in the hills of Castelvetro amid woodlands and vine cultivations. These are the suggestive surroundings in which Azienda Agricola Manicardi has, for almost half a century, safeguarded a heritage of experience handed down throughout the years.
- Emilia Romagna
- Aceto Balsamico di Modena D.O.P.
- Matured in casks of chestnut, cherry, oak, mulberry and juniper wood.
- Pairs with
- A highly versatile product intended preferably for serving raw. At its best with parmigiano reggiano cheese and with strawberries. A delicious addition to risotto, it goes very well with roast or boiled meat.
- 6% Acidity
- 100 ml.
- Cooked grape must - no added sulphites
- Azienda Agricola Manicardi
No customer reviews for the moment.