Marsala Superiore Garibaldi Dolce D.O.C. - Martinez
The Martinez winery was founded in 1866 in Marsala, the western most tip of Sicily. The founder Carlo Martinez and his brother Francesco, found that the lively town of Marsala, which was at the time the heart of the island’s commerce and wine production, was the ideal place for their business venture. Over the years, the Martinez winery has remained true to its original product: Marsala, the most prestigious Italian liqueur wine.
Marsala Superiore Dolce bears the name of Garibaldi because this was the kind of wine favoured by him when he landed in Marsala during his campaign to unify Italy.
- Marsala Superiore D.O.C. Dolce
- Wine style
- Sweet white fortified liqueur wine
- Grillo, Catarratto, Inzolia.
- An excellent with ricotta and fruit desserts. matches well dark chocolate. A refined aperitif or paired with blue cheeses. Serving temperature - with savory combinations 8-10 °C - with sweet combinations 14-16 °C.
- An intense and persistent bouquet with strong notes of quince and pleasant hints of dry fig and vanilla.
- It is sweet and persistent, with strong hints of dry apricot and pleasant honeyed notes.
- Pairs with
- More than two years in oak barrels of different sizes followed by 3 months in steel tanks.
- 18% Vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.