Grappa di Sassicaia - Distillerie Poli&Friends
Poli is an artisanal distillery founded in 1898 by Giobatta Poli. For over a century the Poli family has pursued a goal: to make people understand and appreciate the effort, the tenacity, but above all the love enclosed in a distillate, a complete love for one's art, for one's world, a love without which no result will ever be possible.
- Wine style
- Marc obtained from Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from the Tenuta San Guido.
- Aged 4 years in barriques and 6 months in barrels used for Sassicaia wine.
- Wood, vanilla, cocoa, coffee, liquorice.
- Full-bodied, well-structured, majestic
- Pairs with
- Serve on its own at a temperature of 18-20 °C
- 40% Vol.
- 0,5 l
- Distillerie Poli
No customer reviews for the moment.